UPPER DOUBLE (NON A/C)
Large sized room (twin bed option) on the topmost floor, attached bathroom with hot & cold water, large sized veranda overlooking the valley below and equipped with fridge and cable TV. An Extra Bed/Person cannot be accommodated in this Unit
SUITE (NON A/C)
Large sized room (double bed) on the ground floor, attached bathroom with hot & cold water, large L-shaped veranda with the same view of the valley below. The Suite also accommodates an extra bed.
LOWER DOUBLE (NON A/C)
Medium sized room (twin bed option) on the lower floor, attached bathroom with hot & cold water, and a large veranda overlooking the lower level garden/grounds. An Extra Bed/Person cannot be accommodated in this Unit
DOWN UNDER (NON A/C MINI SUITE)
Medium sized room (double bed) on the lowest floor, attached bathroom with hot & cold water, small sitting room with cable TV, kitchenette with fridge. An extra bed can be accommodated.
Rules & Regulations
- Half day rate is charged for early morning check-in (before 7 am) and late afternoon check out (after 5 pm). Check out after 10 pm is at full room rate. While flexible check-in & check-out time is accommodated, standard check-out/check-in time is between 12 noon & 2 pm.
- While accommodation for a single night’s stay is considered, the general preference is for a minimum stay of 2 nights. We offer a 5% – 10% discount on unit rent for stays of 5 – 10 nights & beyond.
- At Graceful Home Stay a complimentary continental breakfast is served between 08:30 and 10:30 AM which includes a taste of the local cuisine. Lunch and dinner is not served but an occasional home-cooked meal (dinner) can be served on advance request. Per head charge is Rs.700 for non vegetarian (chicken or fish) and Rs.500 for vegetarian.
- Kitchen facility for independent cooking is not provided at Graceful due to inconvenience to other guests.
- Reasonable use of computer and access to internet (wi-fi) free of charge in the general areas of the home stay is an added facility. Laundry service is available at extra charge.
- While our units are not air conditioned, other means of cooling like fans and air coolers are provided in all rooms. All windows and doors are fitted with mosquito prevention screens.
- Payment is accepted by both cash and credit card. Advance payment is not mandatory from foreign tourists due to complications & expenses involved in the transfer process but firm written confirmation and follow-up confirmation is a requirement.
- Domestic tourists may wish to consider a 50% down payment once booking is confirmed since internal bank transfers are more easily undertaken. Details of bank account will be provided as soon as booking is confirmed from both sides. Guests staying on a long term arrangement of more than 1 week may make weekly payments in advance starting from the date of arrival, for mutual convenience.